Balanced Weekend Retreat
Oct 6-8, 2023
Included on this event
- Shared housing at a 4 star hotel or resort (double occupancy)
- 1 meal per day
- 2x yoga classes
- 2x acroyoga classes
- 2x slackline classes
- 2x SUP acro or SUP rentals
- Transportation from SJU airport to hotel & from the hotel to the beach.
- Air transportation to Puerto Rico.
- Ground transport from/out any airport other than SJU.
- Transportation, private excursions or outings you may want to do on your own.
- Only some meals will be provided.
- $1,650 per person
Frequently Asked Questions
If you want to participate in the SUP acro or any water activity, you should be comfortable swimming in open water.
The yoga, acroyoga and slackline yoga classes will be open level classes. We will teach at your level. However, we do highly recommend you have some basic knowledge before attending, as it will be very difficult to practice SUP acro as a true beginner.
We will provide technique assessments on the ground before suggesting an acro move on a SUP. The more comfortable you are with acro the more possibilities you will have on the water.
You may cancel your reservation and receive a refund according to the following schedule:
- If you cancel before June 1st, you will receive a full refund minus the non-refundable deposit of $500.
- If you cancel between June 2nd and Sep 1st, you will receive a 50% refund of the total cost.
- If you cancel after Sep 2nd or do not show up for your reservation, you will not be eligible for any refund.
Please note that any refunds will be processed within 30 days of cancellation.
We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance at the time of booking to protect yourself against unexpected cancellations or emergencies. Most travel insurance policies offer coverage for trip cancellation, interruption, and delay, as well as medical expenses and other travel-related issues. Be sure to review the policy details and restrictions carefully to ensure that you are fully covered.
We recommend you fly into SJU airport. While you may be find tickets to Aguadilla, if you decide to fly there, you will be responsible for the transportation to and from San Juan.