Enjoy us on a 6 day handstands and site seeing retreat in Puerto Rico!
We will start the day with a yoga practice, followed by handstands. At the middle of the day we will embark on a short outing around the Island to explore the beautiful places that Puerto Rico has to offer.
Expect all of the good YogaSlackers stuff: yoga, slackline yoga , acroyoga and adventure.
More details soon!
Oct 9 – 14, 2023
Included on this event
- Shared housing at a 4 star hotel or resort (double occupancy)
- 2 meals per day
- 1x handstand class per day
- 1x yoga class
- Transportation from SJU airport to hotel & within the Island once the event starts.
- Air transportation to Puerto Rico.
- Ground transport from/out any airport other than SJU.
- Transportation, private excursions or outings you may want to do on your own.
- Only some meals will be provided.
- Kickstarter: $1,950 Until July 1st
- Early Bird: $2,150 July 2 – Aug 1st
- Registration: $2,550 after Aug 2nd
Frequently Asked Questions
The minimum pre-req for embarking on your handstand practice is being able to hold a plank pose for 30 seconds to 1 minute and the ability to kick up to the wall on your own.
However, we highly recommend you are comfortable with headstands and if possible with the Wall Scissor: Level 1. It doesn’t really matter for how long you can hold the wall handstand. It matters that you can get up there.
You will benefit from practicing this video at least 3x per week before coming to the training.
You may cancel your reservation and receive a refund according to the following schedule:
- If you cancel before June 1st, you will receive a full refund minus the non-refundable deposit of $500.
- If you cancel between June 2nd and Sep 1st, you will receive a 50% refund of the total cost.
- If you cancel after Sep 2nd or do not show up for your reservation, you will not be eligible for any refund.
Please note that any refunds will be processed within 30 days of cancellation.
We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance at the time of booking to protect yourself against unexpected cancellations or emergencies. Most travel insurance policies offer coverage for trip cancellation, interruption, and delay, as well as medical expenses and other travel-related issues. Be sure to review the policy details and restrictions carefully to ensure that you are fully covered.
We recommend you fly into SJU airport. While you may be find tickets to Aguadilla, if you decide to fly there, you will be responsible for the transportation to and from San Juan.